I’ve been asked to speak for a group of investors about marketing. Internet marketing is how I make my day-to-day living, so that’s obviously going to be a big part of that. I have a decent amount of property management experience, so I’ll work from that angle as well.
What do you think think are the ‘must cover’ topics in a 45 minute or hour long presentation?
Topics I’m thinking about discussing:
- Where to advertise rentals
- Testing: Ad Copy, Calls to Action, Paper/Physical/Websites
- Your own website
- Search engines….not as mysterious as you’d think.
- Why attracting JV partners with your website will be the death of you
- Why Social Media will then become your best friend
- And why your website will be useful in that process
More thoughts? What am I missing?