After a brief delay, we’re ready to roll with our exclusive day-long internet marketing workshop! Join us for a day of personalized education and action plan development, get your questions answered and plan for success!
What: Personalized Internet Marketing Education and Action Plan
When: Saturday, May 8th, 9am – 4pm
Where: Davies Management and Realty Boardroom
(#200, 17842-106 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5S 1V4)
Who: Beginners through experienced investors interested in using online channels as an integral part of their business. Registration is limited to 8 participants.
Cost: $297 with a $50 discount for REIN members or group registrants. (A muffin/coffee breakfast and lunch will be provided)
Please complete the registration form (PDF) and forward it via email (email@example.com), fax (780-484-3018) or call us (780-905-7562) to secure your seat.
What You Should Expect
- A full day of internet marketing education and strategy
- The opportunity to develop your online marketing business plan and have your questions answered firsthand
- A supportive and experienced forum to share your strategies, ideas, successes and failures.
- Personal coaching and support to help align your actions with your goals
- Detailed Tips and Techniques for:
- Google, Yahoo! and Bing – Unlocking Free Search Engine Traffic through SEO
- Google AdWords, Banner Advertisements and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Measuring Success – Free Website Analytics tools the Fortune 100 won’t tell you about (Google Analytics, Website Optimizer and Yahoo Analytics)
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – Find the people you need without pissing off your family and friends.
- Email Marketing – The secret to closing the deal
- Getting a domain name, website and social media platform setup
Learn Concrete Action Steps to:
- Find and retain excellent equity building tenants
- Understand the Rental Website Ranking Reports
- Unlock your level one/two Joint Venture Partners and line up your level three targets
- Find motivated vendors and pre-foreclosure properties
- Establish and leverage credibility
- Use technology to simplify and streamline your business practices
- Avoid the pitfalls of reputation management disasters, expensive pre-built websites that don’t perform and abuse of social media channels that spam your friends.
- Turbo-charge your real estate results through the use of free and low-cost tools used by Fortune 100 firms and small businesses alike.
Complete the registration form
Email: info at chrisdavies.ca