Today’s going to be the first of a series of posts just to provide news on the Alberta economy and real estate market. I’m indebted to Joe Iannuzzi, the staff and members of REIN, and all the others who share news in the Alberta Economic Fundamentals discussion at myREINspace.
- Oilsands job growth enters new phase
- West LRT may go underground
- Alberta exports break record
- Home price escalation eases
- A second $100-million runway in Fort Mac will ease transport, and help the city grow.
- Lacombe council accepts report on housing
- Curtail the roar of Henday traffic
That’s all for now. It’s been a very busy week, but keep checking back. I’ve had a couple requests to explain about RSS feeds, readers, news, and how to use it for real estate investing.